WebJive is a web application that allows a user to create a graphical user interface to interact with Tango devices. The interface may include a variety of charts, numerical indicators, dials, commands that can be used to monitor and to control devices. Very little knowledge of web technologies is needed.
With WebJive you can use your web browser to:
- View a list of all Tango devices
- View and modify device properties
- View and execute device commands
- Create dashboards for interacting with Tango devices.
Usage of the source repository¶
- Clone the repository.
Minimum node version: 7.6 (introduced async/wait)
Verified working node version: 9.11.2 (currently used by the dockerfile)
Docker >= v18 and GNU Make must be installed.
- WebJive Architecture
- Basic description of Webjive architecture
- A Component and Connector View of Webjive Suite
- A Module View Of Webjive Suite
- Webjive charts